Packaging Designers with a Proven Record
Our packaging designers have years of experience in the industry and you can trust them to create designs that will sell your products.
In the past we have created packaging for all kinds of products. From vegetables through to car care products and even solar panelling, all of our designs have been a success. We understand how to work within your brand guidelines, so that any packaging design we make not only displays the product in the best light, but will also make it instantly recognisable to your existing customers.
Our 5 Rules of Product Packaging Design
We understand how to create an eye catching product packaging design that delivers the necessary information quickly and effectively to your audience.
There are five key features that are essential for all good packaging designs. With competition for your customer’s attention on supermarket and high street shelves at an all-time high, it is vital that your product stands out from the crowd - whilst displaying your key brand values and product points. At Eclipse Design we have a five point checklist that covers our 5 rules of design for packaging.
- Simple – One of the key things that makes a piece of packaging successful is that it must instantly confirm to the audience what the product is.
- Honest - It is vital that your packaging delivers an acceptable and true depiction of your product.
- Eye-Catching – It should be different enough to stand out on the shelves from the competition.
- Attention-Grabbing – Your packaging must be distinctive enough to draw the gaze of your potential customer.
- The Range – We consider how your packaging can be scaled up and down for other products you sell.
The Next Step…
Set up a meeting with our team and we will be happy to discuss the design possibilities available to you.
If you would like to discuss the best way in which to create packaging for a new product, please get in touch to arrange a meeting. This allows us to take a detailed look at your needs and suggest a number of options that can be used to enhance your products visibility and sales.
In order to organise an initial consultation with us, simply call us at our Norwich office on 01603 409060 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.