A Professional Magazine Design Service
When it comes to creating your magazine design, we have the ability and experience to handle every aspect of its production.
We have designed and produced magazines for twenty years, working with clients from a number of industry sectors including Anglian Home Improvements, Trend Marine and Windsor Bishop.
From article research and copywriting to photography and layout, we can deliver all of the design elements for your publication. We know that many clients have a very detailed plan of how they would like their design to look, but we can also provide you with advice and consultation to ensure you achieve the optimal and most cost effective solution.
Achieving the Perfect Structure to Your Publication
Every page of a magazine should captivate your reader with a colourful and interesting design.
There are a number of elements that help to create a good magazine. In the first instance we always ensure that we understand your audience. This is vital in creating ideal graphics and layout to convey the right image for your company. The most important features of a successful magazine layout include:
- Masthead – It is vital that your publication carries this unique identifier of your brand and business, ensuring that it is instantly recognised to your target audience.
- Cover photo – The front image on any magazine is vital. A well designed cover will ensure that your magazine finds its way into your audience’s hands.
- Fonts – Too many fonts can overload a publication and make it look unprofessional. We carefully choose the right fonts to suit your business’s style.
- Multi-column layout – Two or three column layouts give your magazine a professional look and allow for a free placement of illustrations and photos on the page.
- Space – We understand how to use the right amount of breaks and gaps between text blocks to avoid overwhelming your reader.
- Margins – Keeping text away from the edges of the page makes for a far more readable article.
Effective Newsletter Design for Staff and Customers
Even in today's digital age, a great newsletter design can still serve to inform and update your audience.
- Company Newsletters – Newsletters are a great way to remind customers of your brand. They can be used as part of a wider advertising campaign, which can be backed up with emails and updates on your website. By ensuring your newsletters are full of useful and relevant information, they can become a strong marketing tool that your customers value and appreciate - thus creating a personal connection with your target market.
- Employee Newsletters – In large companies, newsletters can be a highly effective way of keeping your employees up to date with the latest developments and changes with your operation - from annual results through to new business. They can also include working tips, new practices, fitness ideas and employee spotlights to raise workplace morale and good feeling.
Creating a Well Structured Catalogue Design
For retailers it is vital to keep your customers up to date with your current product ranges and good catalogue design helps to do this in a visually appealing manner.
We understand the approach necessary to create catalogue designs that show off your products in a clear and informative way. From grid based catalogues perfect for large ranges of smaller products through to magazine style productions that can be used for furniture or bathroom fittings, we understand how to maximise and enhance every image on the page - complete with supporting prices and features.
The Next Step…
If you would like to discuss your next publication with one of our team, why not pop in and see us at our Norwich office?
The first stage in creating a truly memorable and effective design is consultation. We are always happy to meet with you and discuss how we can best advance your ideas and realise them within print and graphic media.
To arrange a meeting please contact us on either 01603 409060 or email email@example.com